Monday, July 13, 2009

Disposable Gloves (^ω^)/


Every Monday is my big cleaning day!!

I use a LOT of VERY dangerous detergents...he he he~!!
...Just joking(^-^)v


I mainly use cleaning agents which are not harmful
for animals, soil or water,
but, they still can dry my hands out(^-^;

So, I use these disposable plastic gloves
↓


I was cleaning Charming's (my birdie's) cage...
 

I wear these gloves after applying thick cream on my hands.

This is like wearing a wrap,
and will make my hands nice and soft
by the time I finish cleaning everything p(^-^)q

The reason why I don't use proper gloves is
because of the soft feeling linings inside which
will absorb the hand cream and
get dirty.


If you're interested,
 I recommend to use powder free or
powder less disposable gloves,
so it doesn't make your hands powdery white in the end.



These are my new nail tips
↓
Pink and blue bows with lots of stars!!
 
↑Thumbs...(^-^)↓

And there is a nail pierce as well!!
↓
                                     ...this one.


These little additions will be available at
my nail tip store soon!! He he he~!!!


Thank you~(^0^)/


☆

Charming had a bath today,
and he soaked his tummy!
 
He is like "...huh? What are you lookin at??"

Don't catch a cold Charmin!!

☆









No comments:

Post a Comment